Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ROLE MODELS


Sasha Pivovarova






Cintia Dicker





Agyness Dean



Irina Lazareanu




Wow so first post! I hope you all enjoy- I have some more ideas for future posts but I thought I would start out small..didnt want to start out with anything...too daring. These our some of; in my opinion some of the most inspirational fashion models- they are fierce on the runway and have an amazing personal style. I love Sasha's use of dark colors, Cinthia's innoncent look, Agyness's wild and funky attitude and Irina's use of accessories-enjoy!
-Lizhasredhair

4 comments:

LadyFlash said...

sorry the spacing is kinda weird- if anyone can fix it feel free!

LadyFlash said...

yayyyy first real post!!!!

i like.....
- mackenzie

LadyFlash said...

:( its cintia

LadyFlash said...

i checked online- and most sources said cinthia- i thought it was cintia at first too